Featured Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Texas Instruments BA II Plus





I got my Texas Instruments BA II Plus financial calculator last week for RM135 since it's going to be use on the Risk Management subject. Well, I still need some time to learn how to use it. One thing that makes me relief is the guidebook which comes with the calculator is informative enough. Check out the BA II PLUS guidebook:



Finance and science capabilities include:
• Time-Value-of-Money calculations
• Amortization schedules
• Cash-flow analysis, NPV and IRR
• Depreciation with four different methodologies
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• 2nd key feature to calculate terms fast

The BAII Plus is ideal for these courses:
• Accounting
• Economics
• Finance
• Marketing
• Mathematics
• Real Estate
• Science
• Statistics
blog comments powered by Disqus