Featured Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cesc Fabregas is proud to have been an Arsenal player





After Spain's 1-0 win over Holland in Sunday's World Cup final, Cesc Fabregas dedicated his World Cup win to Arsenal and the Gunners' fans. But the Arsenal Captain sounded like not completely convincing when questioned on whether or not he would remain with the London club for next season. See what you think of his quote:

"This is for the Arsenal players, the Arsenal fans, for the manager and all his staff.

"I have had lots of texts and Blackberry messages. My phone is full.

"I had a text message of congratulations from Arsene Wenger. He said I deserve it. I just think this is for everyone at Arsenal who helped me get to where I am now.

"I am really proud to have been an Arsenal player."

Cesc spoke about himself being an Arsenal player in the past tense. Or, is that possible he spoke mistakenly because he isn't good with the tenses?
blog comments powered by Disqus